Blog#5

 

  • Do you feel your blog meets all the rubric criteria? If not, then what areas need work? The area I should work on is the amount I write. I write so little for my blog post I should write more for my blog post.  
  • Which aspects of writing assignments on a blog confuse or create stress for you? My writing assignments are pretty straight forward they are broken down and easy to understand.  
  • Are you putting your best efforts into assignments and blog writing? I know I'm not putting my best efforts into my assignments there's always room for improvement.  
  • Or,  do you procrastinate and then have trouble completing your work? I do procrastinate but I always get my work done on time.  
  • Do you review and revise your blog posts for grammar, mechanics, and readability? I use grammerly.com which every student should use it's free and corrects your work.  
  • Writing on a blog can be risky since the blog is public and will be seen by others. How do you feel about other students reading your blog and peer-reviewing?  (it's okay to feel uncomfortable - that's normal). I don't mind other students looking at my work they are here to help me out. 
  • What would you like for us to discuss in class to help you improve your blog writing? How to make my writing lengthy.  
  • What have you learned about blogs that you did not know before? That anyone can post a blog and how easy is to start a blog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colombia's story

Cuba

*About me*